Sunday, April 12, 2015

Are virtual schools effective?

Are virtual schools effective? Is the question that I am asking but before I answer it, I would like to give you the definition of a virtual school. A virtual school is when a student learns through Internet technology. It is not like homeschooling. Also, even though it is on the Internet, it still has teachers. 
The cons of virtual schools is that it is harder to do a virtual school with more than one student. Virtual school takes longer than homeschool. The student will spend a lot of time on the computer, which is not good. Also, the student will not have as much social interaction as those who don't go to virtual schools. 
The pros of virtual schooling is that you can set your own schedule. In virtual schooling you only need four hours. The cost of virtual schooling is free. 
In the end, I am still decided whether virtual schools are effective. I hope that with more of my research, I can find out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really like you're blog. It's an interesting topic that i've never seen before. I clicked your blog because we have the same name. So, yes I love your blog. keep it up

    ReplyDelete